Address: 630 N State Road 59 West
Phone Number: (608) 884-4436
Hours: M-F 8a-5p; S-S closed
Bob Morrison Sr. started Morrison’s Auto Inc. In 1958, working out of his garage in the town of Fulton, WI. It was originally called Bob’s Auto Repair. Bob felt his business was growing well and in great demand. He realized the need for a larger facility. Bob soon moved from his small garage in Fulton, WI. To where it is currently located now on State Road 59. His children would soon join him at his business to make it family-owned and operated, and has been family owned and operated ever since. Bob Morrison was an honest hard working man his entire life until his unfortunate death on September 18, 1998. His dream continues to grow to this date.